A proud history in trucking and distribution in Ontario
There are only a handful of Canadian transportation companies that have a history dating back a century and we are very proud to be one of them. Founded in 1911, our company has evolved with the times and stayed relevant by serving our clients “The Henderson Way”.
“The Henderson Way” is comprised of several fundamental business practices that have proven to be successful over the 100 years of service to our customers.
- We strive to maintain our business relationships over the long term by operating with trust, caring and integrity
- We add value to our business relationships by taking a proactive stance to communication and responsive approach to problem solving
- We run lean, have a hands-on management team and are accessible 24/7 to our clients ever-changing requirements
- We invest in the facilities, equipment, technology and human resources necessary to do our job to a consistent quality standard
- We continue to do our part to reduce our carbon footprint and employ sustainable business practices
We specialize in select industries and geographic niches
Our central 70,000 sq. ft. distribution facility (near the Toronto Pearson Airport) acts as our main consolidation and deconsolidation centre for our service area including: